Thread: AMD Bulldozer core is a good processor?

AMD Bulldozer core is a good processor?

I have system with Amd athlon. I want to go for another machine and i thought for AMD Bulldozer core. But, i don't know about that. can you help me out ?? how was it's performance??

re: AMD Bulldozer core is a good processor?

first of all Bulldozer core by Amd has not released yet. But i will give you the the some information about that.AMD's 'Bulldozer' core design will incorporate some kind of simultaneous multithreading (SMT) technology, it has emerged. But it's not going to be like Intel's HyperThreading the smaller chip maker has insisted.Bulldozer itself have the ability to handle multiple threads simultaneously.Bulldozer cores will support most of the instruction sets currently implemented in Intel processors.Its's multitasking operational processor.

About AMD Bulldozer core

AMD Bulldozer core having multi threading operational technology.AMD did not reveal many details multi-threading capability.Bulldozer expands the level which is single-threaded nature of the AMD cores in a different manner than Intel’s HyperThreading, said Pat Conway, a representative for AMD.Bulldozer is the next-generation micro-architecture and processor design developed from the ground up by AMD.The first desktop processor in the Bulldozer family is code-named Orochi and it has more than four cores, more than 8MB of cache and supports DDR3 memory. The Orochi chip will be made using 32nm process technology. AMD Bulldozer will release in 2011.

re: AMD Bulldozer core is a good processor?

AMD Bulldozer core is used for multitasking and multi threading operational technology by AMD.It's first truly next-generation processors.Bulldozer is the next-generation micro-architecture and processor design developed from the ground up by AMD. It is expected that the next-generation micro-processors will offer considerably higher performance than current-generation chips. AMD Bulldozer CPUs will also feature SSE5 instruction set. AMD Bulldozer projected to be very power efficient, and will also be among the first "Fusion" processors that combine x86 and graphics processing on the same chip. AMD Bulldozer core relase in 2011 so you have to wait for that.