Thread: Intel Clarkdale 32nm CPU / GPU chip

Intel Clarkdale 32nm CPU / GPU chip

hi
    i am not master by knowledge in cpu but just always looking for stay updating where i dont know much about this Intel Clarkdale 32nm CPU chip. I have received some mail that contain with its advertise but want know more about this Intel Clarkdale 32nm CPU ! can any one be specific ?
    thank you

Re: Intel Clarkdale 32nm CPU / GPU chip

Kings Creek is the name under which Intel indicates the platform that will be used with processors Clarkdale. Architecture includes two components: first, the CPU with integrated video but also able to manage a dedicated video card with PCI Express integrated controller (configurable depending on the motherboard with two PCI Express 8x), and secondly, the Intel series 5. The processor has its own house in an amount of cache that can be achieved, depending on the version, the 4 Mbytes in addition to a dual channel DDR3 memory controller capable of supporting the maximum frequency of memory equal to 1333 MHz, the characteristics A reported technical integration of an accelerator CPU AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) to speed things up encryption of data with the presence of 6 new instructions.

CPUs Clarkdale has integrate a GPU on the same CPU package, this component will be derived from the integrated circuits from Intel's own chipsets, built with technology 45 nanometers, with a performance that Intel will be on average higher by 50%. The memory controller will be integrated in the GPU and unified, both CPU GPU then access to system memory.

Expectations about Intel CPU Clarkdale are undoubtedly very high, these dual core processors with HyperThreading technology will not only have access Nehalem architecture segments but with lower costs to those currently covered by CPU Core i7 and Core i5 market. The 32-nanometer manufacturing process should achieve not only a reduction in production costs but also provides consumers most interesting especially considering variant for notebook systems.