Thread: How to identify processor

How to identify processor

I have a P4 system on which i had installed Windows Xp as my operating system. I would like to know that how can i identify processor of my pc? Is there any kind of recommend good utility that can display the processor of my pc? does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: How to identify processor

I think the simplest way is to just go under Windows which will help you to display the properties system. For that you need to left-click on Menu "Start", left-click on "Control Panel". Then need to open the Control Panel. In this window (Panel), a list of icons displayed, and one of these icons, you will find an icon called "System" in which you double-click it. The properties are displayed Systems and the first tab is called "General". On this tab is the name of your processor and its operating frequency type and its actual incidence. It was also included in the information below, the total memory RAM installed on your computer.

I think Windows CE OS will help you to lists your processor type in its system information. For that you need to click on Start, then select Settings afterwards needs to click on System. Then you need to click on General tab and finally need to click on Locate processor type. This help you to identify processor.

According to me, you need CPU-Z program, that will allow you to view information about your processor, memory and motherboard information of your particular system.