Thread: Cant change bios of my P6T Deluxe

Cant change bios of my P6T Deluxe

Hi all

I have this asus motherboard and i am unable to change options in the bios of my P6T Deluxe. I would like to address my core 920 may be manually try a little overclocking, but I can touch virtually no options. They remain frozen anywhere that I support. While this is not that there will be something that blocks the manipulations by default for security reasons, this writ is that someone has an idea?

Thanks in advance for any help

Re: Cant change bios of my P6T Deluxe

Did you try the "+" and "-"? The options are grayed out? If yes, do overclock manually. Why dont you update your bios, go to this page and download ASUS P6T Deluxe Driver for BIOS Update. This will fix the incorrect strings in Simplified Chinese language, Improve Memory compatibility, Prevent the mouse moving to wake up the system from S1/S3/S4, Fixed the incorrect color of "Auto" option of setup item "CPU Voltage", Updated Express Gate Module.

For your information i have tried more(+) and less(-) and I also put him overclock manually. If am able to change some options, I point above I press enter and I make my choice, but other option, I point above I press enter or more or less and nothing happens, it doesnt reacts . For example the coefficient of the cpu.

You are saying that your pc is freezing , It possible with that HDD plugged in, Leave it unplugged until you can get into the BIOS and play around with SATA settings. also change your keyboard , may be your keyboard rather unusual,in which all keys are not recognized force when you navigate in the setup. i hope this helps !!!!