Thread: How to Find out motherboards manufacturers and Model website

How to Find out motherboards manufacturers and Model website

hi
    i am looking for help regarding my computer motherboard now its look like i need to upgrade my drivers and bios due to some problem but i am not having original documents or driver disk for my computer so how to find what motherboard i have also tell me how i can find out that manufacturers and Models website ?
    thank you

Re: How to Find out motherboards manufacturers and Model website

First you need to know which motherboard you have so to know that you can use this application. HWiNFO and HWiNFO32 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators. Then search that name or number in Google that you will get manufacture name so log on there site ...

Open your computer case and take look on your motherboard there you will find some serial numbers and alphabet code with dark and capital latter this is your motherboard code search that code in Google you will get every thing about your motherboard for more check here How to find what motherboard you have

You will get all information by using this application EVEREST v5.02 .It s the latest release for our EVEREST products which includes the widely used PC diagnostics tool EVEREST Ultimate Edition and the popular IT asset management solution EVEREST Corporate Edition. This new version includes support for the latest offerings from Intel, nVIDIA and many others. also see this How to find mother board driver