Thread: Want to buy cheapest board with LGA 1155 and its supporting SMPS. Suggest.

Want to buy cheapest board with LGA 1155 and its supporting SMPS. Suggest.

Hello guys I am a techno- savy guy with higher technical qualifications. But weak in the hardware knowledge. I always like to walk with the changes in the technology. I always prefer buying the modern thing before any one else. As I have higher earnings I am also capable of making changes in my hardware and everything so you guys tell me how should be a deal for LGA 1155 socket. Along with a supporting SMPS. Give various manufacturers of motherboards who serve with LGA 1155 socket. But will prefer the parts at cheaper rates.

Re: Want to buy cheapest board with LGA 1155 and its supporting SMPS. Suggest.

Hey boy I think you are really interesting guy who is always busy in making changes in hardware along with the changing technology. But still I want to tell you that the older versions of Intel are best versions. Such as Intel Pentium 4 chip with pipeline processing system. This used to process the applications by dividing that in various channels and accordingly the clocking processes for various applications. So it was actually a great concept. But still you want to upgrade then I will suggest you like intel, MIS, Mainboard, ASUS motherboards. These all will be suitable for the SMPS you suggested.

Sir whoever you are I agree with your words. Because as you said about the pipeline system well known as hyper threading technology was the really good concept. But as we have to change accordingly with time I will suggest to buy Mainboard, HIS motherboards which are really cheaper in the market and also easily available in the market. You don’t need to go anywhere else but you can contact me as I deal with the motherboards in India. I can mail you the quotations as per your requirements. My shop is In India. Just give me your Email-id.

There are various manufacturers in the market who provide chipset upgrades. Where you can spend money only on the MC’s of the board. But it will be too risky for your motherboard as well. Instead of that 1 thing you can choose Asus motherboard along with a best Graphical support on board level. But along with that there are options like mainboard; HIS, TIS, Zebronix, etc. are the motherboards which are available in the market for the cheapest price.

If you want to use the systems on higher memory usages then you have to choose an appropriate option because if you want your gadget to be in the form for longer time then you have to choose the best. So according to my knowledge I will give you some suggestions like ASUS, Mainboard, HIS, Gigabyte motherboards. Amongst this Gigabyte is the manufacturer who can support 3TB hard disk storage. So you can choose that alternative. Asus p8p67 is the cheapest model of Asus motherboard. Still it is for $150.