Thread: Memory Usage of iexplore.exe

Memory Usage of iexplore.exe

I am facing some issue with my computer today when i was trying to run i had notice that there was some laggy behavior, i thought that it might be because of movie that I was editing it, but when i try to check out the process list i came to know that iexplore.exe process consuming a huge amount of memory. The part that confused me was that I was not even running internet explorer, and when I ended this process, it ran again instantly and quickly built up to over 120,000 k of memory usage.

It seems that your system is being infected because of which you are getting so high memory usage in such kind of case i would recommend you not to use any Spyware instead of that use MS Antispyware and Ad-Aware and see if you find any spyware because i am sure they will only remove spyware from your computer.

I was also facing such kind of issue my usage for explorer.exe would reached to 70,000 and the internet used to get stop to over come from this problem i used to type msconfig in run option and over there remove the tick of the file called "woiior" then press ok and reboot our computer for changes to get effected hope your problem should get solved.

If you are having Memory Usage of iexplore.exe then in such kind of cases i would suggest you click on start and over there find out iexplore.exe you will normally find it at C: \ Program Files \ Internet Explorer over there try to delete that file and at the same time reinstall your Internet explorer too.