Thread: Anthem D2V vs. Denon AVP-A1

Anthem D2V vs. Denon AVP-A1

I am choosing enters processors both. The Denon 2,575 $ of the US is more cheap. They use to provide its opinion on (the ideal is with and without considering the costs), that is better and why. I am going to use mainly for cinema in house and the plan to count with two foll.

Re: Anthem D2v vs. Denon AVP-A1

This is a subjective and debatable question that is with a pile of things in the life. I have the Hymn D2 Declaration with ARC. I have never listened to the new Denon processor. Therefore, really I cannot respond to its question in which it is better. But, I am going to suggest you firmly that you are better if you are going away to listen both. You probably to obtain a great amount of opinions in which he is better, but, really are reduced to which she hears herself with the ears and what it likes. I can say to them that I am very contented with my D2. The sound is clean, fragile, and detailed. The sound is very complete and surrounding. Each new version of the ARC better and better. I know that it has not responded to your question, but, to make a favor same and to go to listen by itself.

I am saying that it cannot go badly with anyone of them. When I bought the Denon I liked the fact that more than 2 entrances HDMI and 3 exits of loudspeaker of sub woofer with the XLR. Also I like that the Denon updates of firmware is so easy with the Ethernet. I believe that the new D2v2 also counts on eight entrances HDMI and some other new characteristics. A thing to consider and is the support. I am not certainly each leans so well in Singapore. If you have a problem when she must send each one of the units for the repairs.

I cannot compare, I have Denon AVP and the love, and they have only listened to the hymn in a store - as soon as an equitable comparison. Many things attracted that me the faith, but in Denon Audyssey acquired in my Denon AVR-3808 and an affinity for the Denon in line were the persuasion characteristics - thus it was the fact that it could obtain 2500 less by $ than the Hymn. The quality of sound is simply impressive. l just as the processing of video in the Denon, but the Hymn is clearly better implemented with more control and more options of user. The service is Hymn to years light in front of which it can wait for of Denon if it needs to go beyond his local distributor. Hymn wins this battle in the hands. It is one hard election between two great machines. It is not possible to be lost. You not only must try to listen both, you must read the manuals and try to totally include/understand the many characteristics of each because its election is a great set of characteristics of an election of nonperformance election.