Thread: Asus a7v8x get into bios

Asus a7v8x get into bios

I am having Asus A7v8x mother board with me and due to some issue i need to change the boot sequence on my computer, but i am not able to find the BIOS. I have tried lot to find out the way so that u can reach to BIOS screen or any of the boot screens that gives me any information on it. Can anyone help me or tell me how goto into BIOS of Asus a7v8x motherboard.

Asus a7v8x get into bios

Normally if you want to enter into your BIOS then you need to press either Delete key or F2 button when your computer gets booted but make sure you press the key immediately and very fast because this is to be done before you get into Windows screen and once you get into the BIOS and change the boot sequence of your computer.

Asus a7v8x get into bios

I am also having same Asus a7v8x motherboard with me whenever i am trying to get into BIOS it's says me that you have older version of BIOS. You need to have latest one, for this i have try to find out the latest BIOS version on it's manufacturer site but was not able to get any latest version. Can anyone provide me the download link where i can download it. Thanks in Advance.

Download BIOS for Asus a7v8x

I have found the latest version of BIOS which has updated AGP capability in DMI information to 8x support. It also matches the installed hardware with the correct driver and DOWNLOADS latest driver updates on your computer. Please make sure the driver you are installing is he correct driver corresponding your hardware. For download click here