Thread: How to find mother board driver

SADIQ Guest

How to find mother board driver

Hello gentlemen,

I have a question,If the computer is formatted and re installed new operating system how to find the display,audio and LAN driver series,or even find out what type of motherboard it is for purposes of driver updating.

Re: How to find mother board driver

If you have doubt on this constraints you better visit to the web site of the computer manufacturer. If you have a customized computer then visit the web sites of the motherboard, video card and other parts.
    Cheers.!!

I have to tell sorry if you are not putting the model # of your motherboard here I cant suggest any particular driver version. Does your motherboard a nvidia chipset board? hat would help in tracking down your drivers?.There were some newer graphics drivers up'd on nvidias site also. I'm currently using them and they seem fairly decent so far.I should say always prepare device driver for correct version of operating system prior to proceeding with the format

You know what motherboards don't have a driver per se,but you can alternatively install drivers for various components built into the motherboard, such as Chip set drivers,On board video card,On board sound card, On board network card, BIOS firmware and On board raid card. You may be able to all this stuff from your motherboard's support page, just go there, enter your service tag and it will take you to a page with any related drivers.