Thread: Eeprom change mac address

Eeprom change mac address

i had problem with my motherboard so i flashed my bios but now problem continued with mac address which is invalid in both apc and dmi. press F1 to continue. so i want to change it but i don't know how to change it in bios only i know that is eeprom .does any one have idea ?
    thank you

Re: Eeprom change mac address

Software manufacturers can limit software so that it can be used only with an authorized network card. This form of copy protection relies on the network card's hardware address.so i think only way to change is crack manufacture settings...

Technitium MAC Address Changer allows you to change the hardware (MAC) address of your network card. It allows you to reboot your NIC in order to instantly apply the new settings. It manages the implementation of the DHCP settings and allows you to store connection profiles.

SMAC MAC Address Changer SMAC is a powerful, yet an easy-to-use and intuitive Windows MAC Address Modifying Utility (MAC Address spoofing) which allows users to change MAC address for almost any Network Interface Cards (NIC) on the Windows 2000, XP, and 2003 Server systems, regardless of whether the manufactures allow this option or not.

SMAC does not change the hardware burned-in MAC addresses, as it is not necessary. Instead, the program changes the "software based" MAC addresses on the Windows 2000, XP, and 2003 Server systems, and the new MAC addresses you change will remain after system reboots.