Thread: How to end store.exe process on my system

How to end store.exe process on my system

I have Small Business Server 2003 running on a W2K server. After a successful backup show a "store.exe" process which uses up almost half of the server's available memory. When I investigate through task manager, it shows that exchange’s store.exe is taking about 80 to 90% of the system resources. If I stop the process being run by store.exe, exchange will also halt. So, can any body tell me that how can i end store.exe process on my system? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution to get rid of the above issue.

Re: How to end store.exe process on my system

store.exe is a user invoked program and a normal part of PC operations. store.exe is a process associated with Outlook Exchange from Microsoft. The process allocates RAM memory for Outlook Exchange for optimization purposes. This process does not have a memory leakage but the allocation of memory may cause problems on some servers.

The average CPU load for this program was 0%. Damage to your computer's registry could be compromising your PC's performance and causing system slow-downs. It is highly recommended that you try to run a Free Performance Scan for automatic optimization memory, CPU and Internet Settings on your pc.

To resolve this problem, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site. If you want you can check out the following link. Hope so it may resolve your issue.