Thread: How to Updated asus A8N-SLI bios

How to Updated asus A8N-SLI bios

I was trying to update bios of my motherboard. I find the site the file and i downloaded file but it's exe. Bin . My next question is what do I do this. Bin? how do I update Updated asus A8N-SLI bios ?

Re: How to Updated asus A8N-SLI bios

Bin comes with software that you must also be able to find on their site (or on the website of the manufacturer of the bios). Then create a boot disk to start the update (not to do from Windows) and load the. Bin. Using the flash to asus you can automatically get on the net the last time in bios and install windows. But if you can not find the hardware problem then you do not need to do to keep your original bios.

Download the Updated asus A8N-SLI bios. and install it. If you using A8N-SLI (Non-deluxe) or A8N-SLI SE then disable some features from the BIOS. Some of the features are not physically on your board and you need to disable it from the BIOS to avoid problems.

Unzip the bios and put in the key directly in the root of the key, ie not in a folder. At startup, go into the BIOS and then in Tools or Tools and select EZ Flash2. The key to appear, strangely at me he had assigned the letter C. Select the new BIOS and follow the procedure. Do not turn off the computer until a message saying basically that it's over. EZ flash works very well and is easier to use an update via DOS (it just unzip the. Zip to a floppy disk and run the utility by pressing Alt + F2 at boot). Crash free bios does not put a bios update to get it but in case it is corrupted.