Thread: Download Gigabyte Easy Tune 5

Download Gigabyte Easy Tune 5

EasyTune is a stylish Windows based overclocking utility, which totally changes the traditional way for "Overclocking". It provides 2 modes, "Easy Mode" for the novice users and "Advance Mode" to fulfill the power-users.

It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
    Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.

Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.

Download : Gigabyte Easy Tune 5

Re: Download Gigabyte Easy Tune 6

Gigabyte has also released Easy Tune6, you can download it from here, but please remove your current EasyTune6 or earlier, and GWUM Tools before install this.

It supports Intel X58/P45/P43/G45/G43/G41 series and AMD Ultra Durable 3 series MB.

O.S. : Windows XP ,Windows XP 64bit ,Windows Vista x86 (32-bit) ,Windows Vista x64 (64-bit)

Re: Download Gigabyte Easy Tune 5

I have a Gigabyte motherboard and a copy of Gigabyte “Easy Tune 5 Pro”. I had upgraded my easy tune 5 suite to version 6.0 gigabyte has found out there is a very bad problem with that version, and that has corrupted on my pc and won't uninstall without the installation program. It is difficult to remove but I finally need to got rid of it. I have not tried Easy Tune 6. What's the issue ???

Re: Download Gigabyte Easy Tune 5

There might be some issue with the older version of Gigabyte Easy Tune. Why don't you try Gigabyte Easy Tune 6. Its good. I have personally checked .....