Thread: How to enabled Emerson switchboard with computer

How to enabled Emerson switchboard with computer

My earlier motherboard was is of MSI but i have handed over that to one of my friend and purchased new one with and along with that I bought an emerson switchboard and have no instructions about how to installed and how do I enabled it so if anyone has any idea please let me know.

Re: How to enabled Emerson switchboard with computer

• Before starting for your Emerson Switchboard Disconnect ALL telephone wires from everything (computer, telephone, wall, and fax). It is also recommended that you shut down your computer, but you do not have to but handle it very carefully.
    • you will get an switch on the side to Turn off the Switchboard.You need to Connect one end of a telephone wire to the wall jack. Once connected, plug the other end of the same wire into the "Wall Jack" socket in the Switchboard.
    • You may also take another phone line and may plug one end into a phone. Plug the other end of the same wire into the Switchboard where it says "Phone".
    • Now you can Take one end of another telephone wire and plug it into the modem. Plug the other end of the same cord into the Switchboard where it says "Modem".
    • Now the installtion has been completed and you are suggested to turn it on. Open you're Internet Service Provider (America Online, Prodigy, MSN, etc.).
    • before that you need to turn on the Switchboard. Make sure that the battery is working, if you're using a battery. It is recommended that you test it in a fire alarm or something that uses a 9V battery.
    • Before signing online, make sure that you're call waiting is turned off so you can recieve calls or faxes. If you need help, see the help file in your Internet Service Provider. If you have America Online and would like to know how to do disable Call Waiting, click here.Sign on to the internet and whenever somebody calls, you're phone should ring.

Re: How to enabled Emerson switchboard with computer

To enable the Emerson Switchboard Just plug some phone cords into the gadget, which connect on the other end to your phone, your computer and the wall. With emerson switchboard you can get a quick phone call or fax while you’re online, all from just a single phone line! The revolutionary emerson switchboard temporarily splits your phone signal into three separate lines. There’s no software needed and no installation. Emerson Switchboard works automatically. You'll want to make sure you enable call waiting on your computer if you have then disabled it.