Thread: Flash Dfi bios

Flash Dfi bios

hi
    i am looking to Flash Dfi bios but i dont have complete information about that i am looking to flash DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-SLI-D/DR. What bios should I take for my RAM CCAM , Winbond or other also help me to configure settings for the RAM.

specification :
    • AMD Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 / Sempron socket 939
    • voltage up to 2.1V proc
    • Table Voltages CPU (by fluxy1)
    • NVIDIA nForce4 SLI (Scalable Link Interface)
    • Chipset voltage between 1.5V and 1.8V
    • chipset heatsink cooled by a fan using an electromagnetic levitation (reduces friction and hence the noise)
    • HyperTransport interface 2000mt / s
    • coef up to 20X
    • 4 slots DDR-1 DDR266 (PC2100) a DDR400 (PC3200)
    • with support dual chanel
    • Memory voltage adjustable between 2.5V and 4.0V
    • supports up to 4GB of RAM
    • CMOS Reloaded
    • CPU / DRAM overclocking
    • CPU / DRAM / Chipset overvoltage
    • EZ Switch

please help me !!
    thank you

Re: Flash Dfi bios

xxx-1 for CCAM
    xxx-2 for the Winbond BH5, CH5 or UTT
    xxx-3 for other

when to know which version to flash the BIOS, there is a fairly simple rule: when it works no need to change, if not, read the description of the bios to make the first one that corrects the problem. ..

After flashing the bios or the first installation of the PC,Simply select LOAD BIOS OPTIMIZED in bios, reboot, and reconfigure the bios ...Users of Windows XP 32bit and 64bit can use to update Winflash bios if they do not have a floppy drive. download Wiinflash Ver 1.92 and

NOTE: users with vista 32 bit or Vista 64 bit should NOT use Winflash 1.92 to flash bios but should use a USB stick.

DFI's LanParty popular motherboards have been tested as such in advance of the impending release in order to ensure compatibility.

You have a DFI mobo already and want to ensure that you're covered for future needs, here is the full list the company has made available of DFI LanParty tested and compatible with the new processors (note, this is indeed 100% of the Phenom supporting models):

* UT 790FX-M2R
    * DK790FX-M2RS
    * DK 790FXB-M2RS
    * DK 790FXB-M2RSH (shown)
    * DK 790GX-M2RS (this is the one that I have)
    * JR 790GX-M2RS

In any case, a BIOS update will be needed in order to utilize any of the new processors. You can visit the DFI website in order to acquire the update. In addition, the company plans to ensure support for the processor line (supporting DDR3) being released in February.

DFI is an interesting new feature to offer its flagship P55 motherboard, the Lanparty UT P55-T3eH10. The BIOS of the motherboard, you can via a USB cable to flash from another PC or notebook. To do this you need just the motherboard via a standard USB cable. There is no need for any components such as processors or memory on the board, and also the motherboard does not flow to be provided. When normal after a failed flash attempt you can through this new technology your motherboard is always on the feet.

Another striking feature is DFI's flagship P55 motherboard, the 10-phase digital PWM power supply. The manufacturer indicates that the colors of the display board is not yet definitive. With DFI's high-end P55 board you the BIOS flash from another PC.M-Flash is still in the BIOS, if you flashed the wrong BIOS, you do not have access to the BIOS and therefore, M-Flash ...

Get Tmods Bios CD for DFI .This CD is the best and i think this is the mkost easy and best way to flash your DFI BIOS.Tmods Bios CD and utility Flashes Dfi bios without troubling you .The CD also contains HD utilities