Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Help To Choose RAM

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 15-05-2009

question Help To Choose RAM

Hi all,

I am planning to upgrade the memory of my system. One of my friend is using AUM RAM and its quite cheaper. Can anybody please provide me reviews of AUM RAM. And will adding more RAM help to increase speed.

Old 15-05-2009

Re: Help To Choose RAM

Singapore-based Om Associates Pvt Ltd has set up a manufacturing and R&D facility at Noida with an investment of 10 million dollars to bring micro-chip testing technology to India.cost-effective micro-chip testing technology has been largely limited to Taiwan and China.so basically Om Nanotech is Indian product but its response is not quite positive , on some motherboard it creating problem. so check for compatibility ant then buy check here its site http://www.om-nanotech.com/
Old 15-05-2009

Om Nanotech (P) Ltd. is a manufacturer of AUM memory, and is based at Noida SEZ(Special Economic Zone), AUM RAM is compitible with all motherboards. Get best price quotation from Om Nanotech for all kind of computer memory modules.
Old 15-05-2009

AUM RAM is compatible with all motherboards. SDRAM, DDR1, DDR2 512mb, 1gb, 2gb memory modules from Om Nanotech, the manufacturer of AUM computer RAM and memory modules.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , ,