Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Bios reserved too much memory

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 28-03-2009

Bios reserved too much memory

hi,
i have install a new bios for the x48-DQ6 F8C.when i try to enter in bios it gives an error message "Bios reserved too much memory".It may be that the Intel RAID bios is the one grabbing so much memory."Disk Management" doesn't mention the drives individually or as a RAID set, and I've already done the re-scan.Does anyone know what causes this issue and how to fix it? Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Old 28-03-2009

Re: Bios reserved too much memory

TrueCrypt + disable all of the files released. Then re-flash the BIOS. Then it should work again.
Old 28-03-2009

If there isn't enough RAM altogether, perhaps a simple RAM upgrade would solve the problem?

It'd help others to help you if you included a few more details, such as which OS you were running and how much RAM you have installed, and so on.
Old 28-03-2009

hi,
You can easily return to the old bios back to play F8A. Otherwise, there were no problems with TrueCyrpt everything ran well again.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , ,