Thread: EVGA X58 SLI Classified

EVGA X58 SLI Classified

EVGA is ready to announce the ULTIMATE in X58 motherboards. Simply put, the EVGA X58 Classified motherboard goes beyond anything that was ever imagined in the past and raises the bar for enthusiast grade motherboards everywhere. With never before seen features such as 3-way SLI + PhysX + 1x PCIe device on a single board, 2 8pin +12V connectors capable of delivering 600 watts of power, 10 phase Digital PWM with a switching frequency of up to 1333KHz, three times the amount of normal gold content in the CPU socket and much, much more. The EVGA X58 Classified motherboard is engineered for those who demand more than just the best.

Re: EVGA X58 SLI Classified

Hello, X58 motherboards one another, with great success, at least for manufacturers. Each brand competes innovation to try to launch X58 map the highest possible range. EVGA's turn. The brand is launching the X58 SLI Classified, a map at the impressive cooling system, to try to attract overclockers. The card is supported by Petter overclockeur "Shamino" Tan, who willingly turns in advertising agent for its sponsor.

Hello , So it Basically explains that the arrival of 12 V current is doubled on a 8-pin connector, and then treated in a floor of 10-phase power supply with a switching frequency of 1333 KHz, twice more than the other floors of digital power supply. It may also settle in the BIOS between 800 Hz and 1333 KHz.

Hello , rest of the card look rather usual, with six DDR3 RAM slots, ten SATA-II connectors with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, SLI and CrossFireX compatibility (including 3-way) with a port for PCIe 1x who want to pay a small dedicated NVIDIA PhysX. .I read Somewhere that the base of the CPU socket is treated with a film with very low inductance and resistance, to ensure a high quality power to the CPU. The socket itself is composed of three or more times a conventional socket, always ensure a high electrical efficiency at the processor. This Must be really nice

Hello, Here are the Specfication of it

• Performance
      • Based on Intel X58/ICH10R chipset
      • Supports Intel Core i7 Processors
      • 133 Mhz QPI Front Side Bus Memory
      • 6 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
      • Triple Channel DDR3
      • Maximum of 12GB of DDR3 1600MHz+ Expansion Slot
      • 4 x PCIe x16/x8, 1 x PCIe x1, 1 x PCI
      • 1 x 32-bit PCI, support for PCI 2.1
    • Storage I/O
      • 1 x UltraDMA133
      • 9 x Serial ATA 300MB/sec with support for RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 0+1, RAID5, JBOD
      • x Floppy disk drive connector
      • Integrated Peripherals
      • 8 Channel High Definition
      • 2 x 10/100/1000
    • Multi I/O
      • 1 x PS2 Keyboard
      • 1 x PS2 Mouse
      • 1 x Parallel Port
      • 2 x Serial Ports
      • 8 x USB2.0 ports (4 external + 4 internal headers)
      • Audio connector (Line-in, Line-out, MIC)
      • FireWire 1394A (1 external, 1 header)
    • Form Factor
      • EATX Form Factor
      • Length: 12in – 304.8mm
      • Width: 10.375in – 263.5mm

hello, Perhaps they simply could not put it technically a better place. He chose chips for certain functions according to a predefined specification, it is after all this study has 10 SATA ports for 8 at the desired basis for example, and since there are two in both rab wire. After all, better a port SATA cable to a location not very convenient that nothing at all. Me doing automated installations I am often faced with a problem. For example, I need 5 analog outputs for a machine, and the manufacturer does not offer me the card of 4 or 8 outputs. No choice I took one of 8, and suddenly I ben cable exits the three remaining in reserve. It does not cost me more (at least it is insignificant) and that is a bonus for customers who can more easily expand its facility in the future.