Thread: iL-90MV Audio over HDMI Issue ?

iL-90MV Audio over HDMI Issue ?

Hello, I am facing This issue With My Motherboard Which is iL-90MV, Having trouble getting Audio out over HDMI. Any suggestions?

Here are some of it features
    • MoDT-HTPC
    • Intel 945GT
    • FSB667
    • Dual DDR2 667
    • Intel GMA 950
    • HDMI 1.2
    • SATA 1.5G RAID
    • Intel GbE
    • IEEE1394
    • 7.1 CH HD Audio
    • RoHS Compliancy
    • Intel ViiV Certified

please help Me Solve this Problem thanks in advance

Re: iL-90MV Audio over HDMI Issue ?

Hello, If the source is DD 5.1 and you have that enabled on the HR10, then all audio will be on the optical out and nothing will be on the HDMI. At least, that's what the manual says. I cannot tell you for sure because I have DD disabled on my HR10.Hope it will Helpful to you

Hello ,If your video card does not have a dedicated HDMI connector you may need to use the specific ATI DVI-HDMI adapter, iirc it contains some proprietary circuitry which the card/driver detects to enable some specific HDMI functionality. The Ventriloquist: There is essentially no difference between most DVI or HDMI cables except with regards to the end connector. The audio data is mixed in with the rest of the signal.

Hello, As For the audio, if you right click the windows volume icon down right at the bottom and select playback devices and new window will pop up.Then you select Digital Output Device (HDMI) and set that as a default. Start your media player and you should have audio to your TV without an extra cable.For the 1080p output, you go to the nvidia control panel. Once you have connected your laptop with the HDTV, a new menu will come up in the Video&Television category. There you can select the resolution. If you don't see it then probably you need to update your drivers (I have 169.25). My TV supports only 720p and 1080i so I haven't done 1080p by myself. My laptop goes directly to single display (which I prefer anyway) and picks the TV as the only display when I connect the HDMI cable so I don't think I can choose clone or dual display but I am not bother either. That might be because of drivers but I am not sure. Hope it Will Helpful to You Good luck.

Check the Similar threads Here Sound Over HDMI Connection