Thread: Cooler Master RC-590 or RC-690?

Cooler Master RC-590 or RC-690?

hi,
    i am looking for the best air cooler for my hot running QX6700.i have two option Cooler Master RC-590 or RC-690 so please tell which one is best.Anyone out there with this case please let me know what will fit. I was thinking of getting these but was wondering if anyone here's had any first hand experiences on whether or not.Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Cooler Master RC-590 or RC-690?

I have the Cooler Master RC-590 with Advantages:

- 5.25 universal shafts, one is more flexible.
    - Decoupled HDD cage, HDD comes with a blue 120mm fan ventilated (25 ° C is my hot)
    - Power supply on the ground (isolated) and sucks the air from below, has the advantage that 1 the airflow is not disturbed and 2 the power supply no warm air from the CPU draws.
    - The power cable is a great behind the mainboard-round sled, so that is a very good cable management ensures!

And what also is good: It may take up to 4 additional fans (up to 140mm) to use!

Where both for the price very well. Did even the RC690 and it can only recommend. With the bottom fan to get a really good airflow (which uses the natural convection). The disadvantage of "non-universal 5.25" and "may be for modders may an advantage: You can like the drive cage with little effort to separate out your own hard disk or decoupling boxes must be installed. Unfortunately, the supplied brackets to decouple the HDD is not really what. Another (not really serious) disadvantage of the case are the power and reset switches. These are consist of cheapest plastic.

The Cooler Master CM 690 (RC-690) features top and front that are made of metal mesh to improve ventilation and airflow. Three 120mm fans are included in the front, rear and side, in addition to this, allows room for four more fans to be installed, two on the top and one on each bottom and side. A 80mm can be added to the rear of the motherboard tray that cools down the CPU from both sides. The five external bays have the same mesh cover and 5.25" to 3.5" adapter.

The Cooler Master Centurion 590 (RC-590) allows the usage of up two or three graphic cards. It also features a removable HDD rack that allows easy assembly. The fully meshed front panel ensures better airflow and cooling performance. In addition to this, it can accomodate up to eight 120mm for ventilation. The Cooler Master Centurion 590 also features fully ventilated side and top panel, and rear retaining holes.