Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

no display in motherboard

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 28-01-2009

no display in motherboard

iam having intel 845 motherboard suddenly a problem started after starting the system the dispaly goes off .again after some experiment it comes back it continued ,but now no display ia available.
and i f i pull out ram the the beep sound is coming and i have crosschecked the ram and hdd they are perfect.
i believe there is some mess is motherboard .any suggestions please.

Old 28-01-2009

Re: no display in motherboard

There might be an overheating issue, video related problem of perhaps monitor problem. Why do you have to pull out the ram, I dont get that. Also please see to it if there are any component that is not seated properly, try reseating each component again. How old is your monitor? Do you get any error message at bootup?

However, you can also find out the beep error codes and what does it means: How to recognize beep errors
Old 28-01-2009

Make sure your monitor is attached to the right video card, sometimes you have an onboard video card and another one attached to the motherboard.
If this is the case switch the cable to the other video card and run to computer, get into bios and look for a place where it says 'initial display' and choose onboard or agp or pciexpress depends on which card you want to use.
Old 28-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
There might be an overheating issue, video related problem of perhaps monitor problem. Why do you have to pull out the ram, I dont get that. Also please see to it if there are any component that is not seated properly, try reseating each component again. How old is your monitor? Do you get any error message at bootup?

However, you can also find out the beep error codes and what does it means: How to recognize beep errors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no buddy i can enter bios if i get display.display is completely vanished ,moniter ,ram and hdd are perfect as i have cross checked with othr pc.
Old 28-01-2009

Well I don't think its motherboard.
Check your connections & cables.
One more thing try attaching your friends monitor to your CPU & see if you get the display. I think its your monitor not the motherboard.
Old 29-01-2009

ok no display on monitor ,when you start the pc fan rotate inside but nothing happen on screen write ? well while my time it was motherboard problem . but before any conclusion test your onboard small battery.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: ,