Thread: no display in motherboard

no display in motherboard

iam having intel 845 motherboard suddenly a problem started after starting the system the dispaly goes off .again after some experiment it comes back it continued ,but now no display ia available.
    and i f i pull out ram the the beep sound is coming and i have crosschecked the ram and hdd they are perfect.
    i believe there is some mess is motherboard .any suggestions please.

Re: no display in motherboard

There might be an overheating issue, video related problem of perhaps monitor problem. Why do you have to pull out the ram, I dont get that. Also please see to it if there are any component that is not seated properly, try reseating each component again. How old is your monitor? Do you get any error message at bootup?

However, you can also find out the beep error codes and what does it means: How to recognize beep errors

Make sure your monitor is attached to the right video card, sometimes you have an onboard video card and another one attached to the motherboard.
    If this is the case switch the cable to the other video card and run to computer, get into bios and look for a place where it says 'initial display' and choose onboard or agp or pciexpress depends on which card you want to use.

Quote Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
    There might be an overheating issue, video related problem of perhaps monitor problem. Why do you have to pull out the ram, I dont get that. Also please see to it if there are any component that is not seated properly, try reseating each component again. How old is your monitor? Do you get any error message at bootup?

However, you can also find out the beep error codes and what does it means: How to recognize beep errors
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no buddy i can enter bios if i get display.display is completely vanished ,moniter ,ram and hdd are perfect as i have cross checked with othr pc.

Well I don't think its motherboard.
    Check your connections & cables.
    One more thing try attaching your friends monitor to your CPU & see if you get the display. I think its your monitor not the motherboard.

ok no display on monitor ,when you start the pc fan rotate inside but nothing happen on screen write ? well while my time it was motherboard problem . but before any conclusion test your onboard small battery.