Thread: Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard launched in India

Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard launched in India

Asus has launched its P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard in India.

The main highlight of the peripheral is the incorporation of the Anti-Surge Protection Technology that takes care of the power surges or unstable power fluctuations during PC operations. This motherboard hardware technology ensures protection to the motherboard and even the CPU by turning-off the unstable power.

The Asus P5KPL-AM/PS supports various processors including Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium D, Pentium 4, Celeron D and Celeron Processors. It also features Intel G31 / ICH7 chipset and built-in Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100.

Features of the P5KPL-AM/PS include compatibility with the new Intel 45nm CPUs; FSB 1600 for excellent operational performance; and in-built 5000hr full Japan-made conductive polymer solid capacitors in VRM (Voltage Regulator Module) for longer and more durable lifespan.

about the launch of this new motherboard, Mr. Vinay Shetty - Business Manager, Components, ASUS (India) said, “The ASUS P5KPL-AM PS motherboard was especially designed by our R&D team keeping India in mind. This motherboard has a unique Anti-Surge Protection feature that protects the critical components of the motherboard and CPU from voltage fluctuations. This feature sets this motherboard apart from all other motherboards in the market and it is the perfect solution for users in India who have been worried about inconsistent power supply damaging their system for long time.”
    Enjoy Safe, Reliable Computing with Anti-Surge Protection Technology

The value-for-money motherboard P5KPL-AM/PS is priced modestly at Rs 2,975 plus taxes, and boasts features like Anti-Surge Protection technology that protects the motherboard from voltage fluctuations, built-in 5000hr VRM (voltage regulator module), and support for 45nm Intel chips.

Re: Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard launched in India

The Asus P5KPL-AM/PS supports various processors including Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium D, Pentium 4, Celeron D and Celeron Processors. It also features Intel G31 / ICH7 chipset and built-in Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100.
    Additionally, it sports expansion slots, UltraDMA storage with SATA storage, 2 x DIMM, max. 4GB DDR2 memory, Realtek RTL8111C, Gigabit LAN, Realtek ALC662 6 -Channel High-Definition Audio CODEC Support S/PDIF Out connector and eight USB 2.0 ports.

Measuring 9.6×8.35-inches, the mATX form factor motherboard from Asus also comes equipped with CrashFree BIOS 3, EZ Flash 2 and Q-Fan,MyLogo 2 features.

star Re: Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard launched in India

guyz is this board worth buying...???
    i was thinkin of Asus P5KPL-CM den i saw this 1.....i am seeking a budget board.

wats ur opinion frnds?????
    |\/| | T ]-[ U |\|

Quote Originally Posted by mithun1434 View Post
    guyz is this board worth buying...???
    i was thinkin of Asus P5KPL-CM den i saw this 1.....i am seeking a budget board.

wats ur opinion frnds?????
    It is a good board supporting quad core procs also. What purpose you are building a new rig for, can we know like gaming, editing or something else?

idea Re: Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard launched in India

my purpose is for home use like watching movies, collage works, a bit of small games, n little works on photoshop.....dats all...!!

do u think is this 1 gud or should i go for P5KPL-CM....wats the basic diff between dem both are G31....i found a diff is of Gbit LAN.....P5KPL-CM has PCIe Gbit lan n this board has Realtek RTL8111C Gigabit LAN and CM has 8 channel audio this 1 has an 6 channel..and 1 thing more this board has a Power Stabilizer on board ...is dat all or smething else and what is the difference btween the LAN in these boards?? P5KPL-CM costs around 4.8k or near by..!!

whats ur opinion????

1 thing more we transfer loads of data on our network in aur area.......aur local ISP's lan cable......hehehehe
    Last edited by mithun1434; 26-11-2008 at 12:39 PM. Reason: added more info
    |\/| | T ]-[ U |\|

sad Re: Asus P5KPL-AM/PS motherboard launched in India

guyz i m xpecting sme reply........!!!!
    |\/| | T ]-[ U |\|

ASUS P5KPL-CM motherboard with Intel G31 chipset inside supports Intel Quad-core CPU and features 1333/800MHz FSB and if you are doing overclocking you can get the FSB up to 1600, PCI Express x 16, Serial ATA interface, high performance integrated video, dual-channel DDR2 1066(overclocking)/800/667 memory, and HD Audio CODEC. You can experience faster video performance and higher video quality. The P5KPL CM ASUS motherboard is one of the most affordable all-in-one motherboard solution platform for the Intel Core 2 Processor with the P5KPL CM having the Intel G31 chipset on the asus motherboard.

Quote Originally Posted by mithun1434 View Post
    P5KPL-CM costs around 4.8k or near by..!!
    Check in this http://72.14.235.132/search?q=cache:...nk&cd=14&gl=in
    Press F5 and search for ASUS P5KPL - CM in it. The price is given as 2650/-. I dont know exactly, but if you are getting it at that price, then looking to your needs, I feel this will be a better buy for you and cost effective too.

thanx guyz.................so as per ur sugg, i would go wid P5KPL-CM...!!

Check in this http://72.14.235.132/search?q=cache:...nk&cd=14&gl=in
    Press F5 and search for ASUS P5KPL - CM in it. The price is given as 2650/-. I dont know exactly, but if you are getting it at that price, then looking to your needs, I feel this will be a better buy for you and cost effective too.
    thanx for ur info bro....actually i chked rate from dis site http://www.anythinginit.com/product-...pk=6321&scpk=6 .. i am unaware of its correctness....now as u hav said i would chk out wid ma frnd who is a local vendor!!

can u tell me difference btwen PCIe Gbit LAN n Realtek RTL8111C Gigabit LAN....!!

thanx in advance

regards
    |\/| | T ]-[ U |\|