Thread: Galaxy GTX 570 rebooting my PC

Galaxy GTX 570 rebooting my PC

I have recently installed the new Galaxy gtx 570 on my computer and after installing that, I found that there is some strange problem with that. I found that the fan is spinning at 100% and after that my pc get restarted. I can see that there is yellow light on my monitor and after that the windows started. Till now, this happens to me three times. Please help me to find out that what can be the problem with that and how I can resolve this problem. I am stuck on this and cannot understand that what I should do to get it resolved.

Re: Galaxy GTX 570 rebooting my PC

I think that the card which you are using is defective and for that reason you are getting the problem like this. As you told that you bought this new so you can simply contact the dealer and ask for the problem. If they solve the issue then it’s OK but if they are not able to resolve the issue then you can directly contact the manufacturer and ask them the same and they will tell you that what you will have to do exactly to resolve the problem. I hope you will get the solution soon.

This also looks like the problem with the power supply. It may not be providing the proper power to the card and because of that it is not working properly. If you want to check that then you can simply check the card with some system and see if that is working there or not. If that is working there then this will ensure that the problem is with the power supply and to solve that you can just change the PSU unit and you will be out of the trouble.

Thank you so much for your suggestions but I would like to tell you that I am using a new PSU. I am having the most excellent PC power and cooling 750 and I think that this will be enough for that and so this cannot be the problem with that. I am also thinking that the problem is with the card itself. I am going to talk to the dealer tomorrow and I hope that he will help me. If anyone of you have any other suggestion then please post that.

It can be problem with your computer. If there is some virus in your computer then also it can cause the issues like this. What you can do is just remove the card from your computer and then scan the whole system with some good antivirus program. Make sure that the database of the antivirus is up to date before starting the scan. This will ensure the total protection from the system scan.