Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Not getting proper resolution on iMac

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 04-12-2014

Not getting proper resolution on iMac

There is some problem with macbook. I am not able to figure out what to do here. I am getting a very blurry resolution on the same. I had tried a lot to make this thing work but it keeps on failing. I want some help here through which I can make the iMac resolution a lot more better. I got this after having a Mac OS update on the screen. This update has messed up entire thing. The screen does not cover the entire desktop. So here I want some help to fix this thing but it is not working.

Old 05-12-2014

Re: Not getting proper resolution on iMac

Sometime this is really annoying part after update. Because of improper screen settings this kind of issue occur. And the most common thing appear when the text gets modified. So here the basic fix is to reboot your pc and then test back. You can also run the update back again to find out whether ti is resolved or not. You can go in the resolution options insider app or settings. There you can find a few basic options which will be a lot more easier to fix. Just try the same. Try to run re-updated and check back.
Old 06-12-2014

Re: Not getting proper resolution on iMac

Try resetting the pram and then test. I am quit sure it will start working. There is no other way to fix this thing. If it still fails then I think you have to reset your entire system and then try back. Try keeping a data backup before doing the same. To reset the pram, you have to hold the control option and then you have to hit R. Just keep them holding until you hear three beeps. And then leave it. This will reset the pram and you might have to reboot your pc to restore the settings back again.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , ,