Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is it true that 12K Resolution exist for gaming

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 03-12-2014

Is it true that 12K Resolution exist for gaming

I was looking on maximum resolution I can get on a gaming monitor. Like if we talk about 4K resolution then it will be a lot more higher. And still getting this on a regular system is not at all possible. Is there something higher than this. I am quiet sure there can be some systems in the market which can push things to an limit. And that can be the future. In some tweets I had seen that there some different companies who are working on 12K resolution. Is that really true or there is still long time for this technology to appear.

Old 04-12-2014

Re: Is it true that 12K Resolution exist for gaming

Yes there are some people who are working on this 12K resolution. And this might be possible to get on the screen when you are having a very high end graphic card. Without that it is not easy to get such thing. I am quiet sure that in future like in coming few years there will be monitors who are capable of playing such high end resolution. Today I think the 1900 resolution part is the max. Some are even able to reach 1080p highest. We have to wait back to for getting such kind of hardware.
Old 05-12-2014

Re: Is it true that 12K Resolution exist for gaming

Sharp's IZGO technology is the one that is offering you this kind of resolution. It is providing around 12k resolution and it is under process. This would be the best upcoming resolution which is high end and will be offering you a ultra sharp screen. For running games on use a high end resolution you have to get a processor like Core i7 and you will need a high ram with very high end graphic card. The refresh rate also matters a lot here. Without this it is not really possible to play games.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , ,