Thread: Help me to decide my 3D monitor and TV Tuner

Help me to decide my 3D monitor and TV Tuner

Help me to decide my 3D monitor for my PC. what features and considerations to look for?

PHILIPS 238G4DHSD - response time is 14ms and smart response time for 2D is 7ms - what does this mean?
    AOC D2367ph
    VIEWSONIC V3D231
    LG D2342P - not available anywhere in trichy or online. Do you know any online?
    Any other monitor available around 15k range?

How to convert my monitor to TV? How can I connect my RF (cable tv) input to monitor? Do I need a TV tuner Card? I am looking for a cheap -mid range TV tuner with TV recording feature. will the i-ball claro enough? So I'll be using TV tuner's remote for changing channels right? Do I compulsorily need a SSD for recording? I have a WD Blue. My recording needs are minimal and it should be viewable.

Will 23 inch monitor will be too small for a TV? Should I go for a 27inch?If so 27 inch AOC or 27inch Philips. ?

In case if I choose AOC 23A6730/61 TV to connect my PC for monitor use, Do I need a TV tuner to record TV programs? If,no how to?If yes how to?

Can anyone take some time to explain this please? I am new to this.

Re: Help me to decide my 3D monitor and TV Tuner

The only monitor that I was able to find within your budget was Philips 238G4DHSD (3D) 23 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor. It is available for sale on Flipkart. One guy has reviewed this monitor and said that it is good for gaming and it comes with passive 3D which means that it will not flicker but you will see some 3D lines even in 2D view.