Thread: Does 15.6inch monitor is enough for gaming

Does 15.6inch monitor is enough for gaming

Can a 15.6inch monitor enough for building a budget gaming pc. I want to find that which size of monitor is well for best gaming output. I want to play games like COD. Mostly fps battle games. And for that I am looking for a decent size monitor. I had seen a lot of on the web, and found AOC e1670Swu 15.6 Inches LED Monitor as one of the cheapest one. It also has quiet positive review on the web. I am not able to figure out the size. 15.6inch might look very small. And big size monitors are quiet costly. Is there anyone how has a gaming pc. If yes then what size of monitor do you use. And what is the cost of the same.

Re: Does 15.6inch monitor is enough for gaming

15.6inch is very small. I do not think you can enjoy gaming on the same. I have a 18inch monitor at my office which I feel quiet small for playing games like counter strike. In large monitor you are able to view more area while in small, your vision is limited. Things are big bigger on the big size screen. You also have to see that you are using a Full HD instead of HD monitor. They are more clear and bright. The best one would be BenQ GW2255 21.5 inch LED Backlit LCD. The cost is around Rs.8000. Quiet a decent monitor for gaming stuff. The size is 21.5 that is big enough to play different type of games. It is also nice for video playback.

Re: Does 15.6inch monitor is enough for gaming

Don't go for 15.6inch. Atleast try to find something that can be bigger than 21inch. The above model is nice. It is the cheapest monitor I can find when it comes to full HD and LED backlit lcd monitor. You can tryout the same. IF you can find that in any local shop then you can still test it. I think the monitor will be fine for gaming. If you are having low budget then you can with atleast 19inch or a bit lower. They are more cheaper. But there is very less price difference. But adding a few amount you can still buy a better model. It is quiet easy to find and make a list of monitors that are ideal for gaming. You can find them all on web.