Thread: What is new in upcoming Google Tv

What is new in upcoming Google Tv

I wanted to purchase a tv, so thought instead of regular tv, why not go for a smart tv which will not only give us the entertainment but also access to new technologies . While checking out at internet I got lots of post about the Google tv. So I decided to buy it, but while searching I got various post about Google android tv. I just wanted to know is there is any Google android tv upcoming, what is new in Google android tv.

Re: What is new in upcoming Google Tv

The Google I/O ever is near, there will be some latest launches and announcements of which we are waiting for. As per the The verge report and latest gigaOM report Google is going to announced android tv, and the will put more efforts on online web content and android gaming rather than joining with existing tv services. There are lots of multinational tv companies who are integrating with Google such as Sony and LG.

Re: What is new in upcoming Google Tv

Google tv have two hardware function such as nexus q which is a streaming device and chromecast which is for buffering things on tv. But now the Google android tv will concentrate on web content and android gaming, and it will act as a bridge to build various apps, by tv manufacturers and set top boxes. It will have a simple user friendly interface, which will scroll horizontally providing several options of movies videos etc. There is a latest UI layer on Google android tv is pano, this is the heart of the product. It enable the user to watch the favorite content when they on the tv.There will be universal search bar available for user on the top of the tv. For android tv Google's partners are LG and Samsung. It also provides user to play there favorite game whenever the want like mobiles.