Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2014

Facing color temperature problem on Samsung monitor

When I try to play games on a Samsung monitor I can see the color temperature fluctuates. It does not remain constant. I had modified the settings and then it changes automatically. The monitor sometime looks dull and sometime there is a different type of output. It is noticeable. I want to make this thing constant. I had tried different resolutions but the issue is still the same. Can anyone help me to resolve the issue.
Old 04-06-2014

Re: Facing color temperature problem on Samsung monitor

The issue can be with the video driver. You can try restore the default settings of your monitor first. Every monitor has a option to run full factory restore. Through which you can configure the original settings back again and then you can to make changes. You have to recalibrate the colors once again by simply restoring the default settings and test thing back. That will be enough to fix the issue. Try to check your gpu settings also.
Old 05-06-2014

Re: Facing color temperature problem on Samsung monitor

Try to update your drivers first. That will really help. My monitor was having bit wired issue lies this. When I exist the game I get the resolution problem. I always minimize instead of turning off the game. I do that through alt+tab and when I return on the desktop the screen is just screwed up. I am using a nvidia graphic card. I updated the drivers and it resolved the issue. Changing the monitor cable will also help.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: ,