Thread: Required a suggestion for budget gpu for 3D rendering

Required a suggestion for budget gpu for 3D rendering

Which graphic card will be good for working on application which are used to design 3D models. Something like AutoCad. I had tried looking the web. I found very cheap cards which are around Rs.2000. The graphic card will only be used for work purpose. Not for gaming. So I need advice for model which is only for work purpose. Not for gaming or for any high end work. It should be capable of running 3D modeling software smoothly.

Re: Required a suggestion for budget gpu for 3D rendering

The best place to find a budget card is flipkart. Go on that and sort the card price wise. Choose any model between Rs.2500 to Rs.4000. That's all. You will get a good card that allow you to have a standard video output.

My friend has recently purchased Forsa GF210 1GB GPU today. This card is good for gaming also. It gives you smooth gaming output on a low settings and has no performance issue. The card can be ideal for working on 3D rendering software. It is built on NVIDIA GeForce 210. And provide 589 MHz Gpu clock. It is a pci 2.0 card which is a bit outdated but effective enough to work with modelling tools. The card is also cheap. You don't have to pay high amount for the same. It offer you 1GB memory which looks more than enough for gaming output. The card has a bit old architecture due to which it cannot run all the games at full settings. But on mid or low the output is fine. And you only need the card for working purpose. So this will be more than enough. But if you need a much better one Asus AMD/ATI Radeon HD 5450 1 GB DDR3 is the best. This comes for Rs.2400. It is another budget card a bit costly but much better compare to the above one.

Go for Asus AMD/ATI Radeon HD 5450 1 GB DDR3. This card cost around Rs.2700. I had worked on a system which has Autocad and has the same kind of card in it. It worked really well and has no performance problem. It is best for 3D rendering software.

It is always better to buy one time. If you are putting money then go for one which is good. Like a card between Rs.4000 to Rs.5000. EVGA NVIDIA 512-P3-1301-KR 1 GB DDR3 is amazing here. It cost you around Rs.4000. It is built on more powerful graphic engine. It is Nvidia Geforce 8400. It is a 32bit card which I think is enough for working on application stuff. It will provide a lag free output and has smooth graphics quality also. You must try this out once. I found this one as the best card in the market. It is a high performance card and work fine with all system. now if you go for a lower one you might get a good output but that will be limited. Better cards allow you to have more bigger screen resolution. If you have a big monitor size then the resolution will be affected due to low hardware configuration. So go for mid range graphic engine which is capable of producing nice texture output.