Thread: Budget LCD monitor with touchscreen support

Budget LCD monitor with touchscreen support

What models are available under a budget touchscreen monitor. I went on web and tried to find some info. The models which I found were too costly. I am looking for a decent touchscreen monitor which will be used at the reception to provide information to people about our products. It is going to run a image slideshow. I do not want very costly, but a budget one which can be used later on for office purpose also.

Re: Budget LCD monitor with touchscreen support

All touchscreen monitors are costly. Viewsonic TD2220 is a good one here. I am sure about the current market price. You can try searching this on popular ecommerce website where you can find the price info. It might cost you more than Rs.15,000.

That is the lowest price. It can cross easily Rs.20,000. The best models are available under Dell. They give you a smooth performance touchscreen display that works well with all OS. There is a 23inch model available under Dell. The monitor offers a multi-touch display. It provide you 10 point touch support and a complete hd resolution. Which is simply amazing. Due to a multi-touch support you can use it easily on any applications. It is a flexible screen. You can also go with multiple gesture based control to manage different job. You can scroll, drag/drop files, zoom images, etc. The maximum resolution on this screen is 1920x1080. It also comes with a flexible stand. You can bend the same as per your need to get the right kind of output. And i f you are looking for a bit cheaper then you can try searching certain models under HP and Viewsonic. Hp would be good here. They are only cheaper if sold in the local market. If you order them online from outside your region then it is more costlier. There are not small size display available under touchscreen support. Whatever you find will be full size hd screens.

eBay is the best place to find this. You can buy a nice 15inch touchscreen monitor which is enough for your day to day work. There is a model available. Listed as Faytech. The price is around Rs.20,300. While if you go for portable then they are more cheaper.