Thread: Cable output poor compare to usb videos on AOC LE19A1331 TV

Cable output poor compare to usb videos on AOC LE19A1331 TV

There is a problem with AOC LE19A1331 TV. I am having hathway cable connection. In cable the screen output is very dull. But when I play movies from my usb which are copied form a pc it works really fine. The color quality, brightness, contrast ratio everything looks superb. Compare to that the output on cable is very dull. It is has less colors and from any angle it does not looks hd.

Re: Cable output poor compare to usb videos on AOC LE19A1331 TV

That is because of the video streaming quality. There is nothing you can do on that. In pc movies we have hd videos which are around 1 to 2GB in size and they have a huge screen resolution also. Due to which you get more sharp images.

Same here. My neighbor has a 32inch TV. It is a big size tv with high resolution. A regular cable tv the output is quiet outdated. It looks dull and sometime the screen is blurry. Now the cable tv provider has a costly plan. It is only for HD channels. Just for testing purpose we subscribe to one. Compare to the regular output the HD one was awesome. The same that we get on pc. So it is not the TV's fault. The issue lies with the service provider. They are not giving you high quality videos. Now if you need a good quality output then you can go for buying a DVR device. This device will allow you to get enhanced video output. That will be limited. You can contact your cable provider and ask him to give you the list of hd channels with subscription. Today we have lots of customization option. That means we can subscribe for a single channel if we want. So there you can get a few hd channels and see what kind of output you are getting. Try to maintain a good distance from the TV. That will help you to enhance the resolution. If you sit more near then the output will be not so great.

My set top box is connected to my pc via TV Tuner. The output here is better. It clear and has a crisp output. The TV tuner has some hd codecs through which it enhance the video quality making it more better. Some TV comes with video enhancement technology which makes picture betters.