Thread: Which is the best gaming monitor of 2013

Which is the best gaming monitor of 2013

I am trying to buy a HDTV or Monitor but I was told to go with the monitor to get good resolution and also improved response and quality. So, can anyone tell me what will be the best 27 inch gaming monitor for 2013? I have researched many products and found out that TN monitors give far more inferior image quality to IPS but on the other hand IPS have higher response but very costly with good quality as well. I will be using a Geforce 600 series video card with this monitor as well. Thanks

Re: Which is the best gaming monitor of 2013

Check out the Dell UltraSharp U3014 that has good clarity and exceptional color for environments that require large graphics capabilities. Dell UltraSharp U3014 has a screen of 75.6 cm (30") with high performance. This monitor is factory preset to deliver crisp and clear color. In terms of flexibility, you can mount it on your desktop with a height-adjustable stand, tilt and rotate or save space with a wall or a screen arm configuration option. This monitor is energy efficient and consistent with the most recent energy certifications.

I am using the Acer T232HL which is a Windows 8 certified touch screen monitor. It has some new technology based on ten-point touch, and good IPS color with great viewing angle. It is one of excellent touch screen to use on Windows 8. Unlike older touch models on Windows 7, this model does not have "raised edges" on the edges of the screen. The Windows 8 gestures can be effective without difficulties. The screen is also very responsive to games and full HD resolution is perfect on a 23" screen, with excellent rendering.

For 3D gaming you can get BenQ XL2420TX monitor which comes with 24inch screen designed for excellent performance and multi-dimensional gaming. It also incorporates 120Hz panel with great color fidelity and a good amont of different features. There is also a 3D transmitter which is built-in by BenQ in this monitor. The only downfall is its price which is very costly at $549 approximately.