Thread: 24inch monitor with excellent color quality

24inch monitor with excellent color quality

Which recent monitor model in the market offers a great color reproduction. I am looking for a monitor which would be having excellent quality of color output. The one that I have has problem with the color display. I am getting a lot of reddish output. I am going to get a bigger one now. I have a 18.5" monitor with me. And I want to buy a bigger one for gaming and watching movies. But yet not able to find which model will be great here. Can anyone help here to find out the same.

Re: 24inch monitor with excellent color quality

The most recent models that I had seen is Asus PA249Q. I had seen this in news. It is a 24inch monitor which is specially designed to give vibrate image output. The monitors works on AH-IPS technology which tends to give vibrant display. It offers a 16:10 aspect ratio with maximum resolution of 1920x1200. It also offers a maximum of 178 degree of viewing angle. The monitor also features Asus Smart Contrast Ratio technology that deliver the best output on the screen. For movies it is one of the best one in the market.

I am also looking for that monitor. But yet the price is unknown. I hope that lies in the budget. As this is a new monitor surely there will be ample of great benefit out of it. I am still having some models in my mind. I am also going go upgrade my existing monitor. The models that I thought would be well for gaming only is Samsung SyncMaster S24A450BW. It is a nice widescreen led monitor. I had seen this at my nearby shop. The color output on the same just best. The cost of this monitor lies below Rs.14,000.

I own one from Viewsonic. ViewSonic VP2365 which is also a led monitor with 23inch in size. It has cool design. I bought this with the system only a couple of months ago. It is works fine and good for both gaming and movies. It is having a IPS panels which makes the monitor costly but on the same hand the feature are just great. It gives a quiet wide viewing angle. It does not matter in which corner you are sitting. You just get cool display on the screen with less effort.

There are ample of models under Samsung and Acer. I will recommend you to go with Samsung as you have more choices with ample of budget output. It is not necessary that a costly monitor is the only to give you great output. There are some budget models also which are great enough to give you ample of awesome features. Viewsonic is also not bad here. But I do not really trust Asus. I am not having good experience with the same. That is why I prefer to go with Samsung.