Thread: Want to purchase ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 TI Boost Edition for gaming pc

Want to purchase ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 TI Boost Edition for gaming pc

Someone recommended me to go for ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 TI Boost Edition gpu for my new gaming pc. I was trying to find something under AMD. I found that this card is great. But a bit over the budget. After going through a number of reviews on the web it looks the card comes with extreme output. But still I think it is better to collect some collection before going for upgrades. Because if there is a cheaper variation available I would simply waste money in buying this gpu.

Re: Want to purchase ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 TI Boost Edition for gaming pc

It is a high performance gpu. The boost edition offers you to gain extreme performance in terms of output. The card supports Direct X 11 support with Nvidia SMX Shaders. With 2GB Memory it offers a great amount of physical memory for optimum output. You can run 3D games with ease on the same and there is no problem at all. You can simply get this card and expect a great output form the same. If you need more better performance you can add dual cards on the same.

Extreme level gaming gpu are always costly. They are loaded with great specification this cards gives you the best compare to any other in the market. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 TI one of them. But there are some budget solutions also available. This card might be giving you all the features, but they are a bit low in the output. It is essential that you must properly checkout the exact specification and see what you really get on the same. Radeon HD 6670 DDR3 is another great budget card in the market.

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 650 TI Boost Edition offers 1033Mhz of clock speed with 2GB GDDR5 memory. In terms of performance this is one of the best card in the market. It is worth to spend one time money on this kind of graphic cards. Because it reduces the issue of adding dual or triple gpu in terms of gaining good fps. The single card can alone manage all your graphic properties. It is essential that you must simply buy this card which is a wise choice for gaming pc.