Thread: Looking for budget full HD monitor for gaming and movies

Looking for budget full HD monitor for gaming and movies

I need some help with full HD monitor for gaming and movies. I am not able to find a budget model. Whatever models I found where above Rs.12000. Can anyone provide me a list of monitors which are available in the market with reasonable price and output. I am sure there are ample of models available. My price lies between Rs.8,000 to Rs.12,000 maximum. I am not willing to pay above that. I am just trying to spend a good amount is a nice hd monitor.

Re: Looking for budget full HD monitor for gaming and movies

Acer is having the cheapest model. The price increases with the size. The model that I am talking about is 21.5inch LCD monitor. The mode number is Acer S220HQL. The monitor comes for Rs.8000. It is a full HD monitor. But if you are willing to spend a bit more you can go for LED also which has a more brighter look. But according to me Acer is a budget model. It offers you full hd display with good contrast ratio. Which I think is good for gaming and movies.

I know two models here. The first one is by Viewsonic. It is also a 21.5inch monitor. The cost of this device is Rs.8400. The model is VA2248M. The second one is Dell S2240L. It is also a 21.5inch HD monitor. You can search both the models on web. Dell is a bit more stylish compared to Viewsonic. There is no great difference between the actual price, but you can go for any of them. Both are lcd monitor with great output and nice resolution stuff.

Go for HP 2311F. It is a 23inch LED monitor. And compare to LCD, LED are more cooler. They have more vibrant output and are good for gaming. It is necessary that you maintain and better distance from the monitor. BENQ offers even a larger one for Rs.12500. The size of that monitor is 24inch and model is GW2450HM. It offers you a big resolution screen and works really well. You will need a good graphic card here to get maximum output.