Thread: Sony plans to launch 84inch QFHD TeleVision set

Sony plans to launch 84inch QFHD TeleVision set

Sony has is coming up with new 64" Tv set. That is quiet a big size. There were 40 to 42inch Tv set that were quiet popular and widely found at reasonable rate. This is double the size of existing available. It looks Sony wants to fix up a home theater inside your living room. The size is quiet large giving you a rich video quality and features a new QFHD resolution. There are some models selling on high rate which offers you maximum 55" size. But does that really help. If you need some quiet bigger then wait for this new 84" screen. Integrated with 5.1 surround sound speaker the TV is designed to offer complete home theater entertainment.

It needs quiet a large space also. The TV operates on latest digital cinema technology offering the greatest picture quality ever seen. The aspect resolution offered is 2840x2160. There are some changes made which make your video much better in many ways. There are no complete information on the price and specs but you can wait till the end of this year for this thing.

Re: Sony plans to launch 84inch QFHD TeleVision set

That is quiet a large TV set. But there would be limitations also. Because this kind of widescreen tv tries to expand your video resolution which ends in blurry image. I had seen this commonly on a 40" TV.

It is right that widescreen TV's face the most common issue of blurry look. But that is fixed by the internal controllers making them more clear and crisp. Whatever video if goes below 1080p then you would face the issue that you are talking about. High resolution video is prime requirement. Somehow I find is a cool option. The last TV set I saw was 55". They were playing a Harry Potter movie on Blu-ray disc. That was awesome. The color, graphics, and sound was just great. This type of experience you cannot even get in theaters. I am trying to find what new stuff this TV set has.

It showed up QFHD resolution and something that doubles your pixel quality. I hope there would be some technology developed to fix and make slow resolution video much better. This type of TV set are big expenses in many ways. You can't run regular DVD's and if you, there will be a very large black boards on the all sides. It is just like watching a 29" screen video on 84" TV which is quiet a waste of money. I hope that Sony will provide some impressive work in this to make the TV a better tv for every video resolution.

This a new product. We have not even commonly seen a regular 42" HDTV in our houses so that would take quiet a long time to reach our homes. It looks a concept to me. By the way I was trying to find the price which stated is around $4000.

The TV is big and very thin. I am sure we are going to find a thrilling experience on this. As it has a integrated 5.1 surround sound system so that saves our money to add up a good sound on the unit. It offers a great resolution which works on some kind of 4K TV. I was trying to find some in on 4K resolution. There are still some number of brands in the market available that offer you that amount of image resolution and it is also used in 55" TV. But as the cost is quiet high I am sure many less people would think of experimenting it. The videos that we are talking about on this TV provides the maximum resolution of 3840x2160 which is captured from 8.3MP camera.

I found this on Wikipedia. So you an get a basic ideas how the resolution will be. It was also mentioned that the 84"TV is capable of giving 4000 pixels. This is ultra high resolution that is yet not found in many smart tv. But I am still waiting for betters support. You cannot just play any video. I am sure you will also need a good extender for this. Your DVD player would have capability is giving good quality video. It would be really bad to find dark borders on the top surroundings. Other thing this TVs have lots of settings that you can go for. Just imaging to play high definition video games on it with that much resolution. There is no game in the market that gives you that much screen size, but still if we can see that we get a bigger area to see.

I had configured my 44" TV for video games. I had hooked that to my PC with a powerful TV tuner card. I face some minor graphic issue. You need a really good hardware to get a flawless video on that screen.

I am still struggling to get a nice video output on the same 40" screen for playing Diablo. Even after getting dual gpu support with good system, there are sometime I can see artifact. I watch this high definition from the gaming point of view. The bigger they are the better you can play. Unlike others playing on a 18" monitor you get a big area to see and move on. This one of the best positive point to play fps games on it. But the setup is very complicated. Now Sony is planing to sell this new 84" TV that really matters a most. It will encourage other manufacturer to add more size to the TV.

This TVs are not yet recommended for your cable tv channels as they are broadcasted on low resolution. It will be either blurry or will give you hard time to play with settings. For choosy people who wants the best out of video and audio will go out and buy blu ray disc or simply use tons of tools to make the existing one much better. That would work for them but not for all. This will be a kind of much heavier investment according to me.

his things are not yet officially out. This looks like a concept to me. I had even seen some concept for transparent TV that too looks a bit not easy to get on everyone's desk.

That depends on the time and availability. There would be time when this type of widescreen display can work in more better way and would be cheaper. But for the time being we need to wait back and see how they really performed in the market.