Thread: Download CUDA 0.14 RAM Test

Download CUDA 0.14 RAM Test

I have just brought a new Nvidia GTX 550 for my computer. While reading the features of this graphic card, I found that it has CUDA 3.2 in it. So to test the extent till which it will give power to the graphic processor, I want to use the RAM test process. I wanted to know, from where should I get the CUDA 0.14 RAM Test software and what it will change for my existing graphic card. If someone has done the CUDA RAM test before, can he/she give me some details about it? I will be doing this RAM test for the first time, so I don’t have much of the experience of it, so it would be really helpful of the person who would share information with me.

Re: Download CUDA 0.14 RAM Test

After doing the CUDA RAM test, you can update the tone mapping pipeline. This feature will help you to reduce the consumption of RAM to a considerable level and improve the quality of the output by a higher level. It will test the graphic card to make it work up to 3508 X 2480. Also it will improve the environmental mapping processing and sampling. This will help in better rendering of the environments on the game.

Also it will increase the quality of textures for the objects that are placed at a difference. This will be helpful for games which have a long environmental view. Also games which have large amount of foliage will be working better after doing CUDA RAM test.

The CUDA RAM test is available for Windows as well as for Mac in both 32-bit and 64-bit version. Download the required version and start the testing. The 0.14 version of CUDA RAM test will have the bug that used to crash the system when changing the option for aperture diffraction.

This bug was usually seen when ticking the checkbox during the render time. Many people complained that while doing the CUDA RAM test, they needed to change many options to many options to get suitable results for their graphic processing. So now a reset button has been provided to restore the changes back to default.

Also while conducting this test, if any object with no tris or quads was detected, the graphic card would try to render it leading to system’s crash. This proble3m is solved and now you won’t see any error regarding it.

I have tried using the CUDA RAM test on a Mac with an i7 processor. But after running the CUDA RAM test, it seems that the OpenCL seems to be running with certain restrictions that were not seen previously. I think that the OpenCl drivers have been affected by this test and thus they are under performing. Maybe a new fresh installation of OpenCl drives might help solve this problem. Also the feature of GPU acceleration has started giving few errors and leads to crashes and blue screen error. New thing that has improved a lot is that the updating process of the graphic drivers becomes fast as it doesn’t keep installing each and every file that it comes across.