Thread: TV Stand for Samsung ES7000 needed

TV Stand for Samsung ES7000 needed

I purchased a Samsung ES7000 television for my home, I got the delivery yesterday and I turned it on. I liked the clarity that this television gives and also the features it provides. The Samsung ES7000 which I have bought is of 46” in size. Before getting this television, I was using another television which was of 40”. This old television was mounted on the wall using the wall mounting accessories that came with it. But now with Samsung ES7000 there is no accessory that would help me keep the television properly attached to the wall. For now, I have just kept on a small table which I had. But it is no fun to watch TV like this. So can someone tell me if there is any wall mount or stand for Samsung ES7000 that would help me to place the TV in a proper way?

Re: TV Stand for Samsung ES7000 needed

You can try using SAMSUNG CY-SMN1000DXXC TV Stand which will provide support to televisions which are up to 55” and 25 KGs in weight. This stand is made of glass and metal with silver finishing. It will have 1 shelf for supporting the television. You can adjust the shelf of this stand according to the height of the television and also the brackets of this stand according to the size of your Samsung ES7000. Since Samsung ES7000 weighs around 14 KGs, I think this stand will surely help you place television in your home properly. This stand is designed using the quad design technique which makes it slim and sleek. This helps to save a lot of space in a room and make the television easily adjustable in most of the rooms. Also the glass shelf is made over such an angle that it will provide and effective support to the television as well as provides space for having set top box, DVD player and other devices to place below the television.

I use WMN2000C which is an ultra slim wall mount meant for Samsung televisions. Once attached to the wall, it will just protrude for 20 mm from the wall. All you need to have is two holes on the wall at designated points. The main advantage of this wall mount is that it is light in weight and also durable. It won’t budge from its place due to weight of the television. You can use this wall mount to have your Samsung ES7000 mounted on the wall of your living room. Also the installation of this wall mount is so easy that you can actually attach this on your room’s wall all by yourself. This wall mount can bear up to 50 kg of weight easily. Also it easily supports televisions up to size of 63”. If you want to keep the walls of your living room free of cluster and unwanted shelves, then WMN2000C ultra slim wall mount is best for your Samsung ES7000.

I suggest that you should try TECHLINK Ovid OV95TVB Plasma TV Stand. This stand is suitable for Samsung ES7000 as it provides stand as well as shelves to adjust the accessories for your television. This stand can provide support for televisions up to 50” and weight of 40 KGs. Made with metal and glass, it is colored black. Due to its black color, it matches with many colors in which the walls of the room are painted. I don’t know what color are your walls, but I have seen it aligned with white wall and TECHLINK Ovid OV95TVB Plasma TV Stand looked beautiful.

It has oval shaped shelves that can be used to have set top box or Xbox 360. With adjustable brackets, it can be adjusted to hold many times of television, including your Samsung ES7000. If you are setting your home according to the modern look, then this stand will add more beauty to your room.

There is another stand for televisions available in market that you might be interested to a look. SERANO S105BR11 TV Stand is what I am talking about. It might be useful for your Samsung ES7000. But it has many drawbacks which might make you feel that it is totally useless. It just provides support for televisions up to 10 KGs and size of 50”. It has no fancy shape and has normal rectangle shaped shelves. It looks simple and won’t add any attraction to your living room. I think that it is not worth according to its price. There are very less options for adjusting the height and rotation for your television.

I am using TECHLINK Echo EC130TVB Plasma TV Stand and it is great for televisions like Samsung ES7000. It has a sturdy built and provides good support to the televisions. The brackets of this stand provide a good graceful grip and versatility in terms of adjustment. You can almost have many types of slim design televisions in this stand without any problem. Want this a stand that should lookout itself in many furniture pieces in your home, then this is the stand that will provide you this feature. It is black in color with gloss and satin finish that gives a shiny look.

To add to its beauty, the handles for the drawer are made of chrome which gives itself a distinct look. Also the back part of this stand provides good feature for managing the wires of the television. You wouldn’t want excess wires and cables to be hanging from behind your Samsung ES7000 and to spoil its beauty. So you can just put them behind the stand and forget if there are any wires behind it.

If you want your living room to be stylized using many circular and oval furniture, then you should give ALPHASON GRDB800/2 - PB Grandino Bracketed TV Stand a try. It is has two brackets for support of the television and the shelves beneath it are of oval shape. With smooth edges, it gives a stunning appeal to your furniture. The floating style shelves of this stand give a graceful look to the television. The stand gives and illusion of having the objects on stand being balanced professionally which again attracts attention of people. With easy adjustment of the stand, you can rotate and move the television in desired direction you need. The central column of ALPHASON GRDB800/2 - PB Grandino Bracketed TV Stand provides good space to hide the protruding surplus wires and cables that might harm the beauty of your room.