Thread: Need usb wireless dongles that work with Panasonic TX-L37D25B

Need usb wireless dongles that work with Panasonic TX-L37D25B

I own a Panasonic TX-L37D25B and I am willing to access internet using my home network. So I just wanted to know what my options here, I mean which are the USB wireless dongle that can work with my Panasonic TX-L37D25B. Can anyone suggest me some of them so that I can make the best choice from it. Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Need usb wireless dongles that work with Panasonic TX-L37D25B

You can get the recommended “Panasonic DY-WL10E-K Wi-Fi Dongle “ I think that will be the best choice. You just have to plug it in to USB terminal and after that you can enjoy VIERA Cast and other online content via your home network. The connection will stay quite stable as Panasonic DY-WL10E-K I having a high sensitivity receiving antenna. You might find the price to be expensive but I think that it is worth getting. The installation and the functionality of the same is quite simple. Just check it out and see if you like it.

Hey thanks for the same, I have checked it out and I am liking it as well but for now I am keeping it as an option. The price of it is high and I want to know if there is any other usb wireless dongles other than this at cheaper price. I have been looking after a solution for the same and have found Panasonic DY-WL10E-K Wi-Fi Dongle to be the only one in the recommended list. Is it true? I mean isn’t there any other option left for me?? Any ideas ?

You can get “NETGEAR RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter WNDA3100v2 - Network adapter - Hi-Speed USB - 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n “ I think this will be a better option than Panasonic DY-WL10E-K Wi-Fi Dongle. It will cost you around £27.90 which is quite cheaper than Panasonic DY-WL10E-K. For minimizing the interference you can operate it at 2.4 GHz or 5GHz. It allows you to access the internet using your TV in simple and easy way. The connection that is made by it with the wireless router is secure as it is made with encrypted password. You can just connect your tv at push of a button and enjoy tasks like Wirelessly surf, email, stream HD video, online gaming etc.

If at all you are willing to spend on Panasonic DY-WL10E-K Wi-Fi Dongle then I will suggest you to spend some more bucks and get the best i.e. Apple Airport Express. It can be set up with iOS, OS X as well as Windows PC. You can get the AirPort Utility for free, you just have to install the AirPort Utility software, connect to the Airport, configure the Apple Airport Express to connect it to wireless network and when you are done with all these things then simply connect it to the TV LAN port. The features of Apple Airport Express are as followed:

• Manage your Wi-Fi network from your iOS device, Mac, Windows PC
    • Simultaneous dual-band 802.11n
    • High-performance 802.11n in a double dose
    • Extend an existing Wi-Fi network’s range
    • Play iTunes music on your speakers wirelessly
    • Wireless printing
    • Connect to Wi-Fi from any device
    • Go for the wired route if you want

Apple Airport Express seems to be quite costly as well, anyways I have checked out the NETGEAR RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter WNDA3100v2 and it seems to be better choice as compared to Panasonic DY-WL10E-K Wi-Fi Dongle and Apple Airport Express considering their prices. I just wanted to know if it is compatible with Panasonic TX-L37D25B as I cannot see it in supported list.

USB Information of VIERA 2011-year Models
    http://panasonic.jp/support/global/c...option3_1.html

It is not there in compatibility list of NETGEAR RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter as well.

WNDA3100 Compatible Panasonic TVs
    http://www.netgear.com/landing/en-us/wifitv.aspx

Can you just confirm if it is supported by my tv?? Further help regarding this will be highly appreciated.