Thread: What is the price of AMD FirePro W600

What is the price of AMD FirePro W600

What is the price of AMD's new gpu FirePro W600. This card is awesome with around 6 ports. This card looks really powerful, because last time when I had assembled a eyefinity system of 4 widescreen monitor at my clients office, I have to use 2 gpu with crossfire support which were equipped with 4 display connectors. That took really long time to fix up all the monitors and place them properly. Also the wires were really messy. If this type of card are released in market this will reduce the issue of multiple monitor connection. I tried to find information related to this card purchase, but I think this might take time to come in stores. I need more highlights on this. The connectivity, output, performance, etc. Is there a need of any additional device to connect 6 displays. Thanks.

Re: What is the price of AMD FirePro W600

This card is just released. Yet it is not in stores. But what I found on official website that this card is capable of providing you 6 display support. You can play games on a larger area and it is a kind of recommended for those who use multiple monitors. It is not important that you can get easy display, but the quality also matters. Compared to other cards this is far more better in my views. But only after getting some benchmark report on that I can get more idea on the same. The card is equipped with Six Mini DisplayPort outputs. There is no direct hdmi or dvi port. But there is a adapter kit which can give you a mini display to dvi convertor. This card is meant for professional usage. You can simply make a big screen of 6 monitors or projector. Anyhow AMD says that this card will give you nice resolution on your screen. But that depends on time. AMD plans to offer you cheap alternative for mutli monitor use. It can be ideal use for your office work. The card are designed to provide affordable solution for regular usage. The specification of card that I saw shows that this card is capable of giving you high end professional graphic solution.

Do you think that with 2GB gpu memory you can get that amount of widescreen display. Because I can assume you are going to get a screen of 4 feet by 6 feet. AT that time your screen will simply get blurry or it will take a long time to move mouse from below to up.

This is really funny the way you concluded screen size. It is surely be near to that or higher. But it is good for those who use multiple monitor for designing purpose or for gaming purpose. Also places where you get announcement type stuff on widescreen can take benefit from this single card. According to me it is a bit complicated and costly go go for sli support. Also there are chances when some of your display does not work properly. While on single card you can simply control your resolution in a much better. It is better if you can wait for the card and after going through some review you can easily conclude whether to go for this or not.