Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is it a good idea to wall mount a computer for gaming

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 05-06-2012

Is it a good idea to wall mount a computer for gaming

Recently I got a new laptop with i7 processor, 8 GB of RAM and a good Graphic card. I even have a Desktop computer which is now out dated ahd hence it wont allow me to play high end graphics games on it.

So now what I am thinking is that I would go for a new LED monitor 27 or 29 inch and wall mount that monitor. When i would like to play a game I would connect my laptop to that monitor and play the game.

So I just wanted to know is this a good idea ? If you guys have any better better idea please let me know.

Old 05-06-2012

Re: Is it a good idea to wall mount a computer for gaming

If you ask me I donít think this will be a good idea as instead of buying a new 29 inch LED monitor you should sell your old computer and buy a new computer. I mean if your computer is in a working condition it can be sold at around 4-5 K and the new LED 29 inch Monitor will cost you around 25-30K.

So what I think is instead of spend 30K on just a new LED Monitor why donít you sell your old computer and buy a new Computer so that you can play games directly on your new desktop.
Old 06-06-2012

Re: Is it a good idea to wall mount a computer for gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhayD View Post
If you ask me I donít think this will be a good idea as instead of buying a new 29 inch LED monitor you should sell your old computer and buy a new computer. I mean if your computer is in a working condition it can be sold at around 4-5 K and the new LED 29 inch Monitor will cost you around 25-30K.

So what I think is instead of spend 30K on just a new LED Monitor why donít you sell your old computer and buy a new Computer so that you can play games directly on your new desktop.
I do not agree with this. If this would be my scenario, I would better go for a separate Monitor as it would be fun to play any game on Big screen rather than playing on computer or something. I have one more idea but this is just an idea it depends on you if you want to do it or not. Instead of going for a new 29 inch LED monitor why dont you go for a projector as you can connect your laptop to the projector, and display your game on as big screen as you want.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , ,