Thread: Evga GTX 465 on a liquid cooling system

Evga GTX 465 on a liquid cooling system

I am planning to buy new Graphic card for my Machine. Some of my friends suggested me to buy EVGA GTX 465 Graphic card which is one of best selling graphic card in market. They told me some of its features that makes me plan to buy this card but i would like to know that does this card has ability to fix on my current cooling system? Does it has Back plates or not? And if Black plate is not available for this graphic card then which compatible plate can I use. Please help guys if you have appropriate idea about this matter.

Re: Evga GTX 465 on a liquid cooling system

I think EVGA GTX 465 is a superb graphic card on the market with excellent performance. FYI back plates wont come along with this graphic card. That is the reason why I am planning to install cooling system without back plates on my graphic card because I don’t think there is much difference of cooling in between without backplates and with backplates. I don’t know if there is compatible blackplates available or not.

Re: Evga GTX 465 on a liquid cooling system

Evga GTX 465 is seriously very nice graphic card. It has Pure HD video technology. It has 1GB DDR5 Vram with 0.5 ns memory speed. It has dual link DVI-I connector and one Mini Dvi connector. I already brought this card but cannot connect to my motherboard because I want to connect it to my computer with my old water cooling system. Water cooling system requires backplates to connect but plates are not available in market for GTX 465 graphic card.

So, one of the retailer suggested me that i can use GTX 470 compatible backplate with this card as well. And guess what, it worked. You can use GTX 470 compatible backplates with GTX 465 as well.