Thread: LED Controller v1.0.0.9 for EVGA GTX 690

LED Controller v1.0.0.9 for EVGA GTX 690

I recently visited the website of Evga to see if any new graphic drivers have been released or not. While browsing their website I found that some new LED Controller v1.0.0.9 has been released by the developers for Evga GTX 690. Since I myself use two Evga GTX 690 in SLI, I thought that it’s worth a try. But before trying something new that I don’t have any idea about, I thought of asking somebody about it. Can someone tell me what LED Controller v1.0.0.9 for EVGA GTX 690 does?

Re: LED Controller v1.0.0.9 for EVGA GTX 690

The first thing that I’d tell you about the LED Controller v1.0.0.9 for EVGA GTX 690 is that it increases the efficiency of the graphic cards that are connected in SLI or in multiple GPU setup. EVGA GTX 690 is the only graphic card which is compatible with this utility and not for any other graphic card. It will provide you some options for adjusting the common properties of the graphic cards that are in SLI mode. To check the resolution, you’ll be shown a logo for the graphic card that you can use as a reference for adjustment. It is useful when you have a multiple monitor system. The second drop down list will provide you with multiple options that can be used to adjust the settings of the graphic cards. By default manual control will be selected which should be used along with Evga Precision X for proper operation. Using the option for GPU utilization, you can set the amount of GPU memory that should be used when it is in use. To test it you can use an application by name Evga OC Scanner X. It will have a bright Red Evga logo in background which will glow when the GPU utilization is increased. At present I have set the value of GPU utilization to 61% in my computer. I haven’t worked with other options like LED Breathing, GPU clock or Frame Rate per Second. But you can try it out and see which setting suits your needs the best.