Thread: Is there any utility to adjust GTX 690 LED?

Is there any utility to adjust GTX 690 LED?

Hello friends, I want to know that if there is some utility with the help of which, I will be able to adjust GTX 690 LED. I am new to this and so having less idea regarding it. So I am posting this over here to have some good suggestion from the people over. I am expecting some good and quick suggestion from the people over here. So, if you are having anything helpful for me then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies over here.

Re: Is there any utility to adjust GTX 690 LED?

I think that the EVGA led controller will be the best option for you. I would like to tell you that this is the utility that will only function with the EVGA GTX 690 cards. With the help of this, you will be able to set the brightness manually for the GeForce LED. This is available on the side of the EVGA GTX 690. This is the best way to set the LED brightness for GTX 690. Other than this, if you want then you will also be able to customize this so that brightness could be increased while the GPU utilization increases or FPS increases otherwise even while GPU clock changes.

There might be some more utilities that can be used for this purpose but I have not tried anything else other than the EVGA led controller and I never had any problem with this. I never required to have something else for this purpose. Anyways, lets wait and see if someone else can provide any alternative for the EVGA led controller.

Re: Is there any utility to adjust GTX 690 LED?

You can also try the RGB LED controller with common anode that has:
    • 16 preset colors and color combinations (the colors are visible on the remote control)
    • A dimmer function in 8 levels of brightness for solid colors
    • A flash program for automatic color change (the 16 pre-programmed colors are displayed in a row),
    • A strobe program - white is flashing, flashing shown
    • A fade program - the 16 pre-programmed colors are displayed with transition effects

A smooth program - the colors are red, green and blue in a row represented
    The selection is made via an easy-to-use remote control with 24 buttons. The range is approximately 10m. The remote control must have a clear view to the IR receiver. The IR receiver is located outside of the RGB controller. The housing of the controller can also be installed hidden. The program is stored when switched off and while restarting the previously set program continues. The color on the remote control buttons dargestellen mixed colors only serve for orientation and the actual color mixture on the attached RGB LED product may differ. The 4-pin connector cable (50cm) between the controller and the RGB RGB modules, RGB or RGB LED strips Strips is included already.