Thread: Games that will perform great on new GTX 680 graphics card

Games that will perform great on new GTX 680 graphics card

I am total gamer and like to play most of the efficient graphics games on my system. I recently purchased this new GTX 680 graphics card and I thought I would really enjoy my gaming experience through this one, my friends are already playing most of the recently updated games and they are exploring more and more. So after making a buy, I was really excited to insert it and play batman AC which was really well played and with no issues and no glitches, somewhere I found that this graphics supports most for the recent games and so willing to know which games would be most suitable for this card. I think every game should work great but as i could see my friend playing batman AC but his graphics looks some dull compared with mine and so , I need to just play those which will give me 100% graphics as I suppose quality is the foremost thing , we consider, its but obvious, when we are purchasing this one, we need perfect value for money and good results as well. So need a quick reply as i need to then collect those games.

re: Games that will perform great on new GTX 680 graphics card

Yes, I am with the same graphics card as it really does well . as I have experienced some of the games and it has pretty good frames in Minecraft. I was playing this game earlier with older graphics card and there were constant glitches in FPS rate. But found no issues with this one, so my opinion is you can play this game better than any other graphics card recently launched. Along with this , you can also have a glance over Skyrim as it is also filled with enhanced visual mods. And just check out skyrim nexus for overwhelming mods. You will really enjoy it.

Re: Games that will perform great on new GTX 680 graphics card

I recently played Metro 2033 and it is really weird . I was not expecting this but , many other games were of the same effect . one which was out looked by me was BF3 as first of all , I was fan of this game and looking through its release and played this game. So I am just thinking Nvidia has really improved its image quality through the introduction of TXAA. It’s a fresh form of anti-aliasing that creates smoother graphics without any additional overhead in terms of dealing out the GPU. That should indicate games at present running on a GTX 580 run just as well on the 680, but look even improved while using less power. So in think after this modifications Crysis 2 DX11 is really working well with high res textures. There are some other games but I have tried this two and they gave me a great gaming experience to play . I will play some other games further and will give you results for the same.

Re: Games that will perform great on new GTX 680 graphics card

I just played skyrim and it really works great with it. It really looks like playing a movie and there are some high resolution packs that can alter everything in the game. In particular, destruction in games is set to get a improvement from the use of dynamic fractures. So all the games would be working great and fine with this one as they have added some nice features . so as one of the key new features of the GTX 680 which is introduced in recent times is called as GPU Boost with which games are running with actual FPS rates and with high resolutions. They have also utilized any excess power generated by the graphics card to speed up dealing out tasks. The end consequence is a increase in frames rates while playing games. so as they have intentionally focused on power efficiency, it also came to my notice that this really affects my gaming experience as it doesn’t cut power use, it makes use of the available power better.