Thread: Geforce Gtx 580 Classified Ultra vs. Gtx 680

Geforce Gtx 580 Classified Ultra vs. Gtx 680

Hello friends, I would like to know that which the best card is to go for? I wanted to have a card which is actually good for gaming and get a better quality when I am playing it on 24” monitor. I have done some research about the Gtx 580 Classified Ultra and founded that it is the best one which I required to have according to the requirement I am looking for. But then also I would like to have your opinion that among these two cards which is the best one and which will be providing me a better output also. If you people have any information about it then please do share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Geforce Gtx 580 Classified Ultra vs. Gtx 680

I would suggest to go for Gtx 680 card, as there two specific reason for it. The first, the GTX680, integrates a graphics chip overclocked to 1137 MHz and can go up to 1201 MHz with the Nvidia GPU Boost function. The frequency of memory, it remains at 3004 MHz and is always served from a 256-bit bus. The game of video outputs does not change either: two DVI, one HDMI and one DisplayPort. The second, the GTX680-overclocked, provides frequencies less depth than the first card so you can do yourself, using the Asus GPU Tweak software (supplied). Its small chip in 28 nm is clocked at 1019 MHz (GPU Boost to 1084 MHz) to leave a good margin increase. Memory and video outputs are identical to those of PT.

In the virtual battlefield of each previous generation of graphics card is given a role. GeForce GTX 480 was a "tank" - a high level of performance was accompanied by a high price, power consumption and heat generation. GeForce GTX 460 can be attributed to "attack helicopter", which is peculiar to the balance of speed, efficiency and more an affordable price. Finally, the GeForce GTS 450 compared with the "sniper" for its ability to provide a comfortable level of FPS at a resolution of 1680x1050. Such a comparison is a bit silly, but because it is easier to establish the level of GeForce GTX 680. Although the name (and price) relates it to the flagship models of nVidia cards with one GPU, it definitely sounds like a "helicopter" - gaming graphics card. It copes with games, as well as the GeForce GTX 460. Regardless of the purpose for which it was designed, its position in the market most strongly affects competition. Perhaps, AMD plans to have a more powerful model, which we have not yet heard. If the video card Radeon HD 7970 was 30-40% faster than it is now, we probably would not have seen today, GeForce GTX 680. Perhaps it would be called the GTX 660 or 670. But because of what a niche is the flagship of AMD, nVidia considers fair called the "helicopter" "tank," although it's clear that a more powerful model is still in development.

Asus, designing graphics cards outside the box is somewhat second nature. Graphics card of Asus also offers cards a little more reasonable. Thus the Matrix GTX 580 Platinum Manufacturer falls into this category. It's good to clarify based on the GeForce GTX 580 graphics processor. The card is overclocked of course like other models chosen for this comparison. First striking difference with competing cards: the format, Indeed, the map will occupy three slots in your PC, an unusual presentation. The advantage is that the PCB does not unexpected prominence as might be the case especially with MSI. The traditional dimensions are 30 cm long, 10 cm deep. The disadvantage is that space will soon be counted in your lap. PCBs black, rounded tips, the course adopts card PCI-Express 16x and 2.0 adopts the famous cooling system DirectCU II. The graphics chip is surmounted by a first block radiator with heat pipes which is connected to a second radiator through additional heat pipes, the latter being always copper. The whole is dominated by two fans. The system is supposed to offer a higher airflow while being quieter in operation than the reference design typically offered by NVIDIA. Note that the two finned radiators do not contact with the memory chips, the latter being exposed. Conversely, the components of the power stage have a heater. The back of the card is protected and solidified by a metal plate with a colored screen from Asus.