Thread: How to play .vob and iso files on Samsung Smart TV.

How to play .vob and iso files on Samsung Smart TV.

I recently purchased a new Samsung Smart TV and its very nice TV. It’s an amazing experience in watching such a good picture quality in large screen. I saw the USB port on the Samsung Smart TV. I wanted to know that which file formats does the Samsung Smart TV can play. My friend told me that .vob and iso file formats can be played on Samsung Smart TV. Is it possible to play .vob and iso file on Samsung Smart TV

Re: How to play .vob and iso files on Samsung Smart TV.

I am having Panasonic 32” TV and the picture quality is better. I am having an amazing experience in watching on such a big screen. I play movies on weekend on my Panasonic TV. I play movies from my DVD player and pen drive. I have played most of the movies from my DVD player. Till I know then all the DVD formats are .vob and they support in my Panasonic TV. I also copied the movies from my PC to the pen drive and then played on my TV, I didn’t got any problem in playing those movies. I am not sure about the Samsung Smart TV but I think that the Samsung Smart TV will support the .vob and iso file formats for playing the videos.

I have Sony Bravia and it is awesome in clarity and quality. As I know that all the formats files like Mp4, .avi, .mpeg and divx are supported by this smart TVs. But there are some formats which are not supported by the TV. I think that you should convert your movies to watch it on the Samsung Smart TV. There are many converters available for free on the internet. As far as concerned about the quality of the movie I think that you have to download the HD quality or high resolution movies. In that way you will not have to convert the movies in high resolution, just simply convert the movie and you can play them on your Samsung Smart TV.

I am also having the Samsung Smart TV and I am using Any video converter to convert the movies for my Samsung Smart TV. I don’t know about the .vob and iso file formats but .avi format works. I am converting the movies in .avi format and it works fine with my Samsung Smart TV and having no issues at all. I suggest you to use the Any video converter to convert your videos or movies for your Samsung Smart TV.